To this end, Globarc
- respects the fact that security of information is of paramount importance to its clients and therefore takes all reasonable steps to protect the information from misuse or loss or unauthorised access, modification or disclosure by any means;
- encrypts the transfer of information, whether voice or text using 128-bit encryption;
- provides its clients with individual Login IDs and passwords to enable them to access its services through the Globarc website;
- will not under any circumstances disclose the individual Login IDs and passwords to unauthorised parties;
- uses data servers which are firewall and virus protected;
- records a complete audit trail of all personnel who access each file;
- ensures that its employees and third parties are bound by privacy and confidentiality agreements as required by the Act; and
Information is typically collected by Globarc from its clients by electronic means and other media, and may include the name and address and other identifying particulars of individuals or corporations and personal and sensitive information about them.
Globarc uses and discloses the information collected from its clients for the primary purpose of which its clients provide the information, other than where it is required to disclose such information by law.
Globarc uses a global delivery model to provide its services to its clients, and as such may use the services of service providers, contractors or agents outside of Australia. Where the information is disclosed to such third parties Globarc will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information is held, used or disclosed consistent with all applicable privacy laws and codes. Unless and until its clients indicate otherwise, Globarc will act on the basis that its clients consent to the use of the information in the manner set out in this policy.