FINANCIAL AND INVESTMENT RESEARCH
Globarc's financial and investment research team brings together the combined expertise and experience of professional financial analysts, econometrics, mathematicians, CA's, CPA's and MBA's to help you strengthen your market position and efficiently assist in your commercial strategies.
We work with our clients to help build and maintain financial models, prepare earnings reviews, manage portfolios and maintain financial data and records. We also carry out assessments to evaluate investment and credit risks to make well informed decisions and maximise returns.
Globarc's financial research solutions are designed and customised for the banking and financial community including insurance firms, investment and commercial banks, brokerage firms and venture capitalists.
Globarc offers the following value-added financial research services:
- Financial modelling - discounted cash flow, dividend discount, residual income, economic value add and comparable analysis
- DCF analysis - revenue forecasts and net present value evaluation
- WACC analysis - analyse capital structure and assess cost of equity
- Earnings forecasts
- Sensitivity analysis
- Company background profile - detailed company research including its evolutions, strategies, financial ventures, business interests, operations, products and services, customers, ownerships, management, capital market performance.
- Comparable company analysis - competitive and peer analysis
- Competitive advantage analysis - identify competitors and competitors SWOT analysis
- Segment Analysis
- IPO Analysis
- Capital structure analysis - analyse financing assets by means of debt, equity and securities
- Cash flow model - manage short to medium term loans and enhance company liquidity status
- Comparable debt analysis - analyse debt, growth and inflation
- Internal research summaries
- Peer group analysis - compare pricing, products, industry, location, market capitalisation, etc. to evaluate peer group positioning in the market
- Debt maturity profiles
- Rating analysis
- Ratio analysis - analyse company's financial statements pertaining to its financing, liquidity and performance
- Debt covenant analysis - review and analyse agreements between company and its creditors with respect to operational functions and debts acquired to propose viable ways to handling debts better
- Risk profiles
- Financial business analytics - Evaluate performance and valuation of financial statistics
- Investment trading analytics - Integrate effectively with clients trading strategies and financial modelling
- Decision and risk analytics - Simulations, optimisation, forecasting, description sampling to aid with investment proposals, new business budget and resource planning
Contact us today to enquire how Globarc can assist your business.
- The Globarc model is based on affordable, quality and professional service
- Attention to detail with high quality & accuracy
- Affordable engagement models to lower your overheads and increase ROI
- Continuous quality improvement commitment
- Depth & breadth of industry professionals - Engineers, CA's, MBA's, Lawyers and SME's
- Our research results are based on experience driven by qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Efficient and fast communication to give you an edge with an informed decision making ability
- Privacy and security of information